Friday, February 15, 2013

Good Morning,

Another whirlwind time in my life.  We were in Naples Florida for 4 days with our friends, Joan and Robert.  What a wonderful time shared.  We danced, we had a spa day, we sailed on the Isle of Capri at sunset, and enjoyed the most delectable meals.  We shopped on 5th Avenue and thoroughly enjoyed every single minute.  We love Naples.

I said to Joan, life has a way of sucking you back in very quickly and now we are back to reality. 
We had our Pride meeting yesterday and had a good turnout.  The guest speaker was Detective Hawthorn, my hero, who helped us tremendously with our burglary.  He was interesting, informative and by a unanimous consensus, everyone loved his talk.    I am so thankful.

I showed this video clip at the meeting yesterday about making a difference.  I bought a starfish at The Best Of Everything in Naples and hid it under a chair at the meeting.  I said, whoever finds it, is being invited, chosen to make a difference.  It was a very special moment in the meeting. 

I will share the link to the video clip with you now.  It has been a while since I last posted, and I hope I am not repeating myself.  If I go back and check and it is already posted, well then, just remember, I am 51, and having a senior moment.  

I gave a speech last week, on Breast Cancer at an AARP Meeting.  They invited me to become a member.  I should be thankful that they wanted me....Right?   All about perspective.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wuSaNCIde4

And so, please choose to make a difference in the world.  Be the change you wish to see in the world.

En `Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment