Sunday, February 24, 2013

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Shawn showed me this today...Kid President.  I am using it this week as an illustration for The Pride.
Check it out....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o

The topic this week is WORTH....  What is your worth as a human being?  Do you feel valued, important and needed in your life?  Truth is, these feelings of worth are what everyone truly needs in life, even more so than love.  So, I hope you enjoy this message.  I think this kid is phenomenal.  So does Barack Obama!

I had a great weekend.  Joey and George were here for a 24 hour whirlwind. My nephews are 2 and 4.   They run, everywhere.  Are extremely fast, and bright and intelligent boys.  I love them.   Joey told me last year, Aunt Mar, you are so pretty.  Then he told me a few months ago, I like your shoes.  Yesterday he said, Aunt Mar, I really like your hair!    I know he is 4, but I don't care.  I hope he tells me what he thinks the rest of his life!!!!    Ha ha

 Tonight we are going to an Oscar Party.  I only saw Les Miserable and Silver Linings Playbook and they both are up for Best Picture.  I wonder who the winners will be?

And so, for this day, I wish you an AWESOME DAY and an AMAZING LIFE.....  I hope you dance your way to the grand finale!  There is no Encore performance.....

~En `Joy,

Marialyce


No comments:

Post a Comment