Monday, March 4, 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

I received this email that I am copying and sending it to you, because it affects me on so many levels. Think about the person that needs your help. Think about how you are life giving to them. Wow, what a gift you are in their lives. What a gift you are in my life. I always feel so good about myself when I do something for another, that sometimes I forget to take care of me. I don't seem to get the same rush as when I do for others. However, I am working on it. Being a caregiver comes naturally to women, I think. The nurturing, caring, loving attributes, the soft skills are what make us actually so strong. Having constitutional strength is honed, I believe. I want to share Winston Churchill's quotation on Excellence.

Excellence is... caring more than others think is wise, risking more that others think is safe; dreaming more that others think is practical. Expecting more than others think is possible.
~Winston Churchill

As women, I believe that we are unstoppable. We are champions. A champion does what no one else can do. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING A WOMAN! THANK YOU GOD!

And so, on this day I wish you, my dear friend, unparallelled excellence!

En`Joy,

Marialyce

PS.  I tried to copy and paste to no avail.  I am providing the link.

Bald Eagles....  http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/feedingeagles.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment