Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

April 1..... NO JOKE!   Ha Ha!....  It is hard to believe that it is already April and it feels like it is still winter.

I just viewed a video clip from the Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith.  I never saw the movie but I think I will put it on my TO DO LIST for this Summer.    It shows the difference that another human being can make in the life of someone.  And it also underscores the importance of living a life of gratitude and doing your best no matter what the circumstances.  People notice when you consistently attempt to do your best.

Have you ever known a happy person who wasn't grateful, or a grateful person that wasn't happy?  Perhaps a way to look at this is that happiness is a result of gratitude.  The wonderful thing about this is we can choose to be happy in spite of the situations that befall us.  We can always choose to be grateful, which results in happiness.  

Yesterday we spent the day with our family.  Easter Sunday.... what a glorious day!  I am grateful that I have a wonderful family.  I am grateful that Kevin and Judy planned and executed another spectacular time shared for all of us.

Here is the link to the video clip from The Pursuit of Happyness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bklNWWoJyzE

And so, my wish for you this day is that you pursue happiness....and if happiness eludes you, consider that it is because your perspective is off.  Express your gratitude for everything, even the gifts that are perceived as crosses to bear in life.

En `Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment