Monday, August 27, 2012

This is  my very first blog!  I am so excited to be blogging!  Four of the dearest people in my life suggested that I blog.  I decided to honor their request.  I hope that you find my thoughts interesting, and  if you don't, I hope that at the very least, I amuse you.

  I tell my students, please please never use the 'B' word when you reference me.   They all shake their heads...Oh! No ! Mrs. Keane, we would never use the 'B' word.   The 'B' word is boring.    I hope that I am never boring!  Ugh....   That would be a terrible thing for me to be considered.

Today was my lucky day!  Actually I am lucky everyday.  Life is about perspective, how you choose to view EVERYTHING!    YOU get to choose.  You are in charge of your life.   I want to live a happy life.  I choose to be happy everyday!

 I ask everyday, PLEASE PICK ME TO BE YOUR MESSENGER!   And quite often, I  am chosen.  I recognize those moments that I am chosen to do something for another human being, as divine.  The moment when you feel deep within your being that something amazing is happening~ 

A few years ago, I read a book by Kent Nerburn, entitled Small Graces.  In the book, Kent describes the Blue Moment, a moment that takes your breath away, a moment when you feel TOTALLY ALIVE!  I often describe the synchronistic moments that occur often in my life, as blue moments.

On this day, my wish for you is that you experience a Blue Moment and recognize it as such!

I just decided that I will close each blog that I write, with a wish for my reader. 

En Joy,

~Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment