Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good Evening My Dear Friends,
 
I had a Synchronistic Moment today.  It was a blue moment, a God wink.   A few weeks ago, I went to Bon Ton to purchase my lip liner.  Lancome` makes a beautiful lip liner pencil.  However, they didn't have my color.  "Mars"   I purchased  two of the same lip liner in 'Raisinberry" and Debbie the Lancome` saleswoman said call us and when we get "Mars" in, you can come in and exchange the Raisinberry for the Mars!  I like Debbie.  She is good at what she does.

 Anyway, I have called a few times and today was my lucky day.  I went to Bon Ton after school and exchanged my lip liner.   On the way out the door, a young woman was coming in.  She looked so cute.  She was wearing a Mount St. Joseph Academy uniform.  I said, " Hi, do you go to the Mount?"   She said, "Yes I do!"   I said, Hello, I am Mrs. Keane.  My daughters graduated from the Mount in 2004 and 2006.  I love the Mount."  She said, I am Katie, and I am a sophomore.  We talked about Sister Kathleen, and Sister Joanie.  She told me she loved going to school there.  My heart warmed.  I said, please tell  your parents that you are a lovely young woman and don't forget to thank them for sending you there. It is an excellent school.  Please tell the Sisters that Marialyce Keane said hello and that I was asking for them.  She said she would do just that.  She was adorable. 

Then I said, by the way, what is your last name.   She said, "I'm Katie Mars.   Mars......   just like the planet. "   I could not believe it.  I asked her if she knew what a Synchronistic Moment was.  She replied, no.  I said well it is meaningful coincidence, or I call them God winks.   I said, I have been trying to get this lip pencil for weeks and it just came in so I ran over to pick it up.   I showed her the box and she looked at the name of the color.   She said, wow....that is amazing.  I said, I think so too....It is my way of knowing that I am in alignment with my true calling in life, my highest intention.  I get such a thrill when they happen to me.  Katie said, Mrs. Keane it was very nice to meet you.  So sweet!

And so, my wish for you this evening, is, you guessed it....  That you experience your own God wink, or Synchronistic Moment.  I hope it makes you feel all warm and wonderful inside, just like I feel right now!

En` Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment