Sunday, November 4, 2012

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

Today was the MOM (Mary our Mother) Heart of the Home day of renewal for all women, 18 and older, held at Archbishop Wood High School.  It was a beautiful day of reflection on all the blessings that have been bestowed upon  us.   I was the afternoon speaker.  I was delighted to speak on the gift of faith and how it has manifested in my life.  I was not nervous about speaking, I actually love it!  I enjoy the feeling of having that 'something,' ( perhaps it is the Holy Spirit,) take over and I become the messenger.   It is not about the ego, it is about feeling so divinely inspired that I am merely a vessel for God.   I could do this everyday for the  rest of my life.  It is exhausting afterward.  I could take a nap.  But it is exhilarating and makes me feel joy within my heart.

There were 61 women present today.  One woman came up to me afterward and said, you spoke directly to me.  I feel as though that message was for me.  She thanked me for speaking.  I am thankful that I am able to be of use in my life.  I figured that if 10 per cent of the women there said something to me that was positive, then I would know, confidently, that I should continue.  I must say that after six women expressed gratitude or some positive affirmation, I stopped counting and just said, God, I am soooo thankful that I get to do YOUR will.  I love being chosen to be Your Messenger to others.  I would be a fool for YOU GOD! 

I got to spend some time with my friends, Annmarie and Cathy.  Deanna and Emma came to share the afternoon with us.  Aunt Dee was there in spirit.  We all said the Rosary, shared Mass, Reconciliation and Adoration, and had a lovely meal together.  It was a memorable day.

We return to school tomorrow.  I am really excited to see my students again.  I miss them and their smiles.  The Club that 14 of us were inducted into Friday a week ago, will be in full gear tomorrow.  All members will be wearing their black bands, reminders to us, to choose to live to our highest intention.  To date I have received three application essays for Council consideration and one more that will be received shortly.  I can tell you I want all 4 of these exceptional young people on Council.  All of the members of our club are leaders, however, they are all involved in so many other activities, work, and sports that they have limited availability and time to devote to Council.  They all make me very proud.  They are outstanding people choosing to live an amazing and beautiful life of excellence. 

And so, my wish for you today is that you, too, are living the life you are meant to lead.  I wish that you recognize that you are living your highest intention.  If you don't think you are, then I recommend sitting quietly, by yourself, and asking for guidance.  Ask God to tell you exactly what He wants of you in your life.  I can tell you that you will get an answer.   It may come to you in an odd way, it may reveal itself to you in a very blatant manner or it may be obscure.  I can tell you for sure, that you will know.  There will be no mistaking it.  And when you know, it will be the most wonderful, empowering experience.  Have Faith!

En`Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment