Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Morning Everyone,


"There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama
and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who
make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good.

"So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for
the ones who don't.

"Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part
of LIFE... Getting back up is LIVING..."


- Jose Harris

Here is a wonderful thought for today January 28, 2013....  The only January 28, 2013 that we are all going to get.  Carpe Diem!  

And so, my wish for you today is that you.....  LIVE THIS DAY TO THE FULLEST. 


Remember the 212 Degree Principle.  The difference between hot and boiling is only one degree.  The difference between good and great is only one degree.  Choose to push to just one more degree and see how magnificent you feel.

I am down 8 pounds.  And feeling strong.   I am excited about my new decision to take control of my eating and pay attention to my life.

I am seizing this day!   Whoo Hoo

En`  Joy,


Marialyce


 




No comments:

Post a Comment