Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Evening Dear Friend,

This is the eve of the launch of our new club at school!  I am so excited!   Three students told me that they are going to attend.   I wonder how many will be there?   Our fearless leader (fearless is my new favorite word, it sounds powerful to me) from the other high school sent me a message to deliver to our students. I can't wait to share his thoughts with our students.  He is such an amazing person.  I truly admire and respect him for all that he is doing to empower young people.

   Calling another human being to their excellence, their greatness, their absolute highest potential is an extremely moving experience.  I tell you, the experience is palpable. I feel the energy within my being.   If we, as a club, are able to affect the life of one human being because we invest in them and help them to feel worthy of achieving their dream, than that would be a success.  DM says, his intention is to look at kids and think, "Hey, you are an amazing person and I can't wait to spend time with you.  You have unlimited potential.  I am interested in who you are now and who you will become."  His idea to start this club came "out of the response of the inner inertia of not being able to stand by and watch our students and community succumb to the atrophy of the poison that can surround us.  This won't go down without an honest fight on my part." He is lion-hearted!

 He definitely has a gift for inspiring others.  AND I GOT TO MEET HIM ON MY JOURNEY!   Oh, Thank YOU, God, for the honor and privilege of meeting this remarkable man.  Thank you for the honor of working with him.   He is so humble and he works so hard for the benefit of OUR CLUB, for the benefit of all of our children in our school district.

Today on the news, 6 ABC, there was a teacher from Roxborough, PA who was named "Champion of Change" and invited to visit the White House.   I feel inspired to write a letter to the White House and share with them all the ways that Our Leader is a "Champion of Change."  I actually felt called to write this letter and already mentioned to a VIP in our school district that DM should be "Teacher of the Year."

 Please, God, inspire me to say and do everything that will attract these young adults in our school building and allow your messages for them to come forth.  Choose me, please, to be your vessel, your messenger.  I am not afraid, I am fearless, I have courage. 

And so, my wish for you this day is to be fearless as you live your life.  What do you have to lose?  Do you want to step up to the challenge to live an amazing life?  As OUR LEADER said, "Don't be afraid to go for the life you were born to live.  I believe in you."   I concur, wholeheartedly!

En `Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment