Thursday, October 11, 2012

Good Evening,

This has been a busy time for me.  I am working hard on building our Club at school and making sure that we are on the same page with the other school.... I feel as though this club is a movement and is taking on a life of its own.  Induction is two weeks away, we have a meeting tomorrow, and I am preparing for both.  I am filled with enthusiasm, passion and excitement. 

I wanted to post today because I love the date...10/11/12.   I kept mentioning the date to our students because I loved saying it.  Today is 10/11/12!  Even the date is in alignment!!!!!!   God wink!

I read this quote today that I want to share....

"Trust yourself.  Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
                                                                      ~Golda Meir

I have been watching inspirational clips to show to our students that come to our meeting.  The one I chose for tomorrow is very good.  I will provide you with the link....  I hope that you enjoy this clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3sy630dY_k

And so, my wish for you this evening, is that you are in alignment with YOUR CALLING!  Look for the God winks, they are all around you, if you only pay attention.  Write to me, tell me when they happen to you.  Thank you, Claudine, for sharing your synchronistic moment, your God wink, with me, this day!   You made me feel so good within my heart when you said, that I inspired you to have the courage to step out of your comfort zone!  

En ` Joy,

Marialyce


No comments:

Post a Comment