Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Evening My Dear Friend,

Today was an amazing day!   My morning was exceptional!  Thank God, everything worked out perfectly.  ALL WAS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.  Things always work out for the best,  I just needed patience and faith.  There were many smiles, and for that I am truly grateful.

Today was also the kick off to the Club that we are starting at school.  We will have 6 meetings within the next few weeks, in an effort to give students an opportunity to become inducted into the club on October 26, 2012.  If I check my ego at the door, and have faith, things will work out well.

I received an email today from Paul Taubman II.  In the email he asks the reader...  "Do you know the difference between a Dream and a Goal"?

"There is a small distinction that makes a huge difference.  A Goal is a Dream with a Deadline.  Until you assign a date to when you want to accomplish something, it is a dream.  Once you know when you want to achieve it, it becomes a goal."     It is all about perspective. 

I am most grateful that my goal to have the Club up and running by October 1, 2012 came to fruition.  It is only because of the collaboration and enthusiasm of all the adults leading this Club that we are able to make it our own at OUR high school.    The motto is "I am a champion, I am a hero!"   I think when I hear our students reciting this oath on Thursday afternoon it will surely be a Blue Moment.

And so, for today, my wish for you is to realize your dream, assign an achievement day and you will have achieved a personal goal.   It is a wonderful feeling!

En` Joy,

Marialyce


No comments:

Post a Comment