Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Evening My Friend,

I watched a video tonight that truly touched my heart.  Shawn sent me the YouTube clip and it was very moving.  I will share it with all of you.  I hope it touches you, as well.  We all come to this world with gifts that we have a responsibility to share, and I believe that sharing those gifts will help others to reach their highest potential.  Choose to live a purpose driven life.
I hope after viewing this that you are inspired to live your best life.   I believe that my students are my teachers!  They teach me everyday how being my authentic self can help others to live their authentic life.

 What are your gifts?   Please consider sharing them freely and generously with others. After all,  it is what you are being called to do!   Enjoy this moment and listen to the lyrics.  Profound!
If you have trouble clicking on the link, perhaps copy and paste to view the clip!   It seems to be a bit challenging, for some reason.  But it is worth it! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-xToQI34I&feature=youtu.be

En` Joy,

Marialyce

No comments:

Post a Comment