Monday, October 8, 2012

Good Evening My Friend,

I received an email from Paul Taubman and I would like to share this quote with you. 


"Carpe Diem!  Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have.  It is later than you think."   ~Horace

How true!   I do seize every moment of every day, and I am truly thankful for everything in my life, the good and the not so good.  Today in my Inbox at school a teacher asked for my help.  Her friend passed away from Breast Cancer 2 weeks ago leaving behind her six year old daughter.  This teacher who died,  worked at one of our Elementary Schools.  She was only 36 years old and she LOVED LIFE!

My friend, Stephanie just told me, I sent an email out to the staff Marialyce , but only one person responded to my request for donations to help her family.  Steph asked if I had any ideas on how to get everyone at our school on board.  I responded, Steph, I will put my thinking cap on.   Lo and behold, I had the idea that since it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, perhaps we could give out pink ribbons to everyone who donated  a nominal amount to help one of our own.  Tomorrow we launch the idea.  We have permission to do so, and I kind of think that it will be a successful endeavor.  I think so, because it really was not my idea, I was just the messenger.  We shall see......I will keep you posted.  I just spoke to Steph, and she told me, "I awakened in the night and I thought that I should ask you Marialyce if you could help me.   OH MY GOODNESS....   Really?   Thank you, God for using me, using my life, to help another human being.  Thank you for giving me an extraordinary life....  I didn't know it until a year ago, but I really do desire to live an amazing life!   Bring it on....  I am fearless!  I TRUST YOU GOD!


And so, my wish for you today is that someone asks you to help them, help another.  It is a tremendously wonderful feeling to be of use in your life, to feel needed.  It makes one feel worthwhile.  Ahh, to be a giver, instead of a taker!

En` Joy,

~Marialyce 




No comments:

Post a Comment