Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Evening All,

Thank you for reading my blog.....  Your comments, thoughts and conversation, via email, text or in person, mean a great deal to me. You are most welcome and I consider all your suggestions and stories.

We spent this past weekend in Lancaster, PA.  It was a truly wonderful 3 day weekend, spent at the Richmond House Bed and Breakfast in New Holland, PA.  Thank you to my cousins, Tess and Fred for this creative, generous and thoughtful birthday gift.   My family, Aunt Teresa, (I call her Dearie, she is my Mother's sister) cousins, Tess and Fred, Mary Lee and Tom, and Lisa and Michael all live in surrounding towns, namely Ephrata, Narvon and Lititz, PA.  My cousin, MaryAnn also joined us  from Harleysville, PA. We shared time, laughter and love.  We got to hold Lisa and Michael's son, Liam.  Oh what a precious, beautiful boy.  We had lunch at Udder Choice where I got my favorite, chicken salad club sandwich, YUM!   We went to the Sight and Sound Theater to see Jonah! The props were Disney quality and the show was outstanding. Thank you, Mary Lee and Tom for this special birthday present.  Mary Lee, you have the best ideas.  I love the way you think! We toured the surrounding areas and venues, including Moon Dancer Vineyards and Winery,  John Wright Restaurant and Lauxmont Farms.  It was a beautiful time away, most enjoyable.  I love my family.  They are generous, kind, have a wonderful sense of humor and they are delightful.  Caring, considerate and loving....  That is my family.   I am so fortunate that I belong to such a wonderful clan.

Upon our return my cousin, Mary Lee, who knows that I love words sent me the following message:

Make Today Count~


Three Things we cannot recover in life:

The WORD after it's said,  The MOMENT after it's missed, and The TIME after it's gone.

My wish for you today is that you Make Today Count and that you treasure your loved ones.

En` Joy,

Marialyce





No comments:

Post a Comment