Saturday, September 22, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS!  IT HAPPENED AGAIN!  Another Blue Moment! We were playing Hangman for the last few minutes of class.  One of the students raised their hand and chose some words.  It was a different student from the last time.  This student also declined any help with spelling.   There was an error and we could not figure out the message.  She asked another adult in the classroom for the correct spelling of the last word and then we were all able to understand the message.  I sat in the classroom with a substitute PCA, Jane, and we were dumbfounded.   I took a picture and will share the message that we all read and received yesterday.   I am so thankful that I was there to see it.  I am in awe of my student whose inner light shines brightly!  Thank you, sweetie!  And I could not agree with you more, We all need a little faith!

Then I received this message through email... Entitled Your Gratitude Burst by Paul B. Taubman, II.  The quote was :

"To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.  Truly appreciate those around you and you'll soon find many others around you.  Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it."   ~Ralph Marston

I am in direct alignment with this quote.  I am so thankful that I get to be with my students everyday.  I am thankful that I get to have my wonderful family.  Where would I be without them?   I am grateful for all my friends and coworkers who I get to share life with.  I am grateful for every experience that crosses my path, the good and not so good.  For in the end, I realize that I am prepared to handle everything that comes my way.  I believe that I am able to do so because of divine providence.  I want to live my life with Grace!  ;-)

And so, my wish for you this day, is that you are open to your Blue Moment.  To your God Wink or Wink from the Cosmos.  These moments happen to all of us, but we may dismiss them as merely a coincidence.  For me, I view it as acknowledgment that I am doing God's Will.   I invite these Blue Moments into my life.  In addition to wishing you Blue Moments, I wish for you that you FEEL gratitude for all the blessings in your life.  The more the merrier!  Right~

En ` Joy,

Marialyce



No comments:

Post a Comment