Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good Evening,
Today I had a very unusual experience occur in the classroom.  We had a few minutes of time to spare and the students were invited to play a game of Hangman!  One of my students asked to go first.  She took the lead and confidently put the dashes on the board.  When the game was over this is what the message said.....

LEAP OF FAITH

I was astounded that she would choose these words as the challenge for her classmates.  I asked her where she learned these words....  She said, Mrs. Keane, it is the name of a ride at the amusment park we went to over the summer.  Really? Hmmmm..... 

I had to take a picture of the board as a reminder to me to always take a Leap of Faith!

For me, it was more than just the answer to a game, it was a message.  Be confident in what you are doing. Move forward with the tenacity and passion that you always have for your adventures in life.

For me, the message Leap of Faith was a God wink.   I am in alignment with my true purpose, my highest intention.

Thank you, sweetie, for being my messenger today!

And so, my wish for you this day, is that you too, take a LEAP OF FAITH in your life.   Live your life with a sense of adventure and with a courageous heart!  Exciting things are happening in your life!  It is all about viewing them with an open heart!

En` Joy,

Marialyce 

No comments:

Post a Comment